*waves hi*

RovingGale

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy folks :)

I guess it's introduction time, so here I am! Pretty much just hanging around here because I'm one of those people who likes to jump into things with as much knowledge as possible and I'm planning on beginning my travels in July, one way or another, so it's time to get serious with the learning useful stuff.

Probably not going to post much, 'cause if I don't have anything new or knowledgeable to contribute to a conversation, I'm not the kind to talk a heck of a lot. I promise I'm not quite as taciturn in person, though!

Current plans are from South Texas to San Francisco, beginning in July because assorted reasons make it a stupid choice to pick up and go before then, but until then, I'll be a happy little lurker 'round here. :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yer funny :) And welcome. Have fun on your planning - I love planning myself. I'm hitting FL in May and am googling the crap outta my machine here on all the things there - but seriously too - for you - search all the files we have here too for your trip --- and also hit us up while you are on you trip - search more and let us know how you are doing via posts and pics. :) Have fun!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads