*waves* Hello, from Lord Strange

Lord Strange

Reaction score
Well, this is supposed to be an introduction so...

Om a student in Western Mi9chigan and I collect social security. Anyways, my hobbies are reading, science fiction and studying religions. In fact, I'm considering majoring in Comparative Religion..a fascinating subject, truly.

Politically, I'm all over the map. I support Peace and am an isolationist. I am opposed to Globalization, which seems to me to be an excuse for homogenization and cultural genocide (especially small cultures). I also am a Secessionist, since I believe that it is absurd to force people with diametrically opposing points of view to live together. I believe each state and people have the inherent right to live by their customs and beliefs without interference or imposition, so long as those custom and beliefs do not seek to harm others.

I support, in addition, the deregulation of marriage and the decriminalization of marijuana. In general, I believe that life is meant to be lived, not endured.

I support the reduction of people on the Earth, since overcrowding causes fighting.

As for the government, I believe that the government in general is best that is local. I do not believe in strong, centralized government . I oppose police state tactics and in general, I think the government makes laws to justify it's own existence. I oppose any law or tactics that spies on the people and that attempts to impose a centralized system of control.

So in general, I guess I'm a nice guy. I am looking to eventually find a spot where there is low to no rent, and perhaps to be a little more isolated from folks, since I can't stand all the damn fighting and wars going on. I can't deal with the bull and madness of these perpetual wars that the fair citizens of this country seem utterly addicted to. So I'm looking for a cave that is dry, near enough town to walk in and buy supplies and, besides that, be left alone. I guess you could say a hermit, lol.

K

Kim Chee

welcome, I have some hermit in me too.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcK-udmdgy5--ti_1uA9bJYHOKs08pyhSe8bzb4swGkqwBycR8.jpg

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I support the reduction of people on the Earth, since overcrowding causes fighting.

im just curious, you seem pretty well informed and educated so I'm wondering, what would be an appropriate way to go about this without using violence or war? Given everything else you said I would assume genocide isn't on your list of favorite things.

Lord Strange

Reaction score
im just curious, you seem pretty well informed and educated so I'm wondering, what would be an appropriate way to go about this without using violence or war? Given everything else you said I would assume genocide isn't on your list of favorite things.

Education. No parent (God forbid) wants to see their child die of malnutrition or diseases. I don't share the paternalistic point of view that people in those situations don't have enough common sense or whatever to be able to figure that out. If you explain to people this, as well as showing them that people who had 2 kids instead of seven are living in a decent dwelling and their children are not dying from malnutrition, then many will decide to use birth control.
That's the other side. Birth control should be easily and freely available, worldwide.

As for war, war is a failure on the part of leadership and the populace. There is a lot of suffering in the world that is NOT man made. So, if we can avoid things that will cause us to suffer when we do not need to, why do it? War is an appeal to viciousness, savagery and genocide and as such is the answer for those who are either morally or intellectually impoverished.

TreyEZ

Reaction score
"I support the reduction of people on the Earth, since overcrowding causes fighting."
I am not down with this .......
I believe that the NWO is already attempting to reduce the worlds population.

Have you seen anything about the "American Stonehenge"?
It states on there their intention to reduce the worlds population to less than 4 billion (i think).

Killing anybody is a morally irreprehensible offense.
Who is given the choice of who to "downsize"?

Just my 2 cents.....

But, I agreed with most else that you said...

Except that you are anti centralized government, but then you collect social security.
Very quick to bite the hand that feeds you literally.

I also, am anti centralized government, and I think that states should rule and govern themselves,
but also, I do not take federal handouts.

I don't know your situation, it could be a bad disability.... but you can not start saying that you
get social security, and then diss all of the government, it sounds like they are helping you out....
I pay taxes and get nothing back,

But, all in all, I agree with you... welcome to STP, and keep resisting buddy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads