Wanted: Rubber Treaders | Squat the Planet

Wanted: Rubber Treaders

andrew

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Andrew Boddy. I am a 22 year old revolutionary, activist, social justice advocate, and poet. I can not drive. However I have good mechanics skills and a few good poems to share. In exchange I want to travel with people who do it soccer mom van style. I have recently graduated form college with a bachelors degree in astrophysics. Pretty obscure I know but it's what I wanted. Now I want to see the world outside my books and a computer screen. If anyone can point me in the right direction or are looking for travel companions hit me up at andrew_boddy@hotmail.com

Rancho

Reaction score
I admire your spirit! That's awesome! It's winter so a lot of people stayed holed up but where we're you lookin to start?

dolittle

Reaction score
Does it have to be soccer mom van style? I drive a 18 wheeler. Could use a little company now & then. I am limet on where I can get in at couse of the size of my rig. And I do have some what of a schedule. But it IS a adventure.

Reactions: Rancho

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads