WADDUUP!?

Daks

Reaction score
Whatsup? My name is Daks, I make miles, doesnt matter how i do it. Trains, cars, walking, planes, buses, anything.... I aint here to prove anything, just like to make new friends that aint shwag as fuck. Anyways this Friday, I am taking off from Fort Collins, once again. I am taking this dude on the road, and gonna teach him the ropes...ish. Anyone have some good places to fly/gas jug on the 10 or 40 from Albuquerque to San Diego? Trying to come up hard, so I can get a van to pick up stranded kids... SO I am hoping to make some GOOD money.... Well, Get at me!

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
If you're in Tucson the weekend of the 21st -23rd you can make a couple hundred bucks working the 4th ave street fair. My old man and I did it for years. Might be something to consider. I'd love to talk to you for my research project and smoke a joint with you too. I currently don't have space to let you stay, as my couch is occupied, but I know of a chill camp spot close to my house and since I am a student at the UofA I might be able to sneak you into a shower in the gym or something. Haven't tried it since they upped the security last year, so I don't know how successful it will be.

And your newbie friend will be valuable to my research too since between the two of you I can get opinions and comparisons from a veteran vs. a noob.

So, if you find yourself coming this way, PM here and I will send you my number.

Happy travels and welcome to STP

Thorne

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads