Vietnam visa

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
has anyone been to Vietnam recently and applied for a visa. I want to know roughly how much a visa costs. the info I'm finding online is sketchy and ranges from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. don't wanna get ripped off.

any Info would be awesome. thanks.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
cheers iSTEVEi for the info. I actually found that website the other day and then tried phoning them to find out the cost. they are only open 3 hours a day and they are either engaged or never answer their phone. will give it another go when I get the chance. Thanks again though.

myvisa

Reaction score
MyVisaToVietnam.com - Official website for Vietnam visa-on-arrival!

Visa on Arrival is the easiest and fastest way to get a visa to Vietnam. The Visa Approval Letter is issued by Vietnam Customs which allows you to enter and stay in Vietnam for a pre-determined period. With this Visa Approval Letter, you can simply pick up your visa upon arrival at any International airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Da Nang).

• Useful
Reactions: WanderLost Radical

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads