Vegan sexy juice | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Vegan sexy juice

kecleon

Reaction score
Yeah you're right everything is nature, if you see it that way, but i guess it's coming down to a definition and yours is probably right.. To me humans barely participate in what I consider nature, like the natural world, but I also see the argument that we're a product of nature so everything we do is nature.

But nature to me I look at everything else animals, plants, even bacteria, funghi, and see it all as a beautiful cycle where everything is connected and depends on each other, all these things are linked to one another and it all works so amazingly as a whole thing, it makes me sad 99.9% of people don't participate in that cycle instead we try super hard to have nothing to do with it. I know because of that we have all these things and live way longer and don't starve and all that shit but I often wonder if its really better given we're ruining the world for everything else and destroying all these cycles and connections that took forever to form, I see us as quite unnatural in that way.

Reactions: celticpunk and Odin

celticpunk

Reaction score
Yeah you're right everything is nature, if you see it that way, but i guess it's coming down to a definition and yours is probably right.. To me humans barely participate in what I consider nature, like the natural world, but I also see the argument that we're a product of nature so everything we do is nature.

But nature to me I look at everything else animals, plants, even bacteria, funghi, and see it all as a beautiful cycle where everything is connected and depends on each other, all these things are linked to one another and it all works so amazingly as a whole thing, it makes me sad 99.9% of people don't participate in that cycle instead we try super hard to have nothing to do with it. I know because of that we have all these things and live way longer and don't starve and all that shit but I often wonder if its really better given we're ruining the world for everything else and destroying all these cycles and connections that took forever to form, I see us as quite unnatural in that way.

I could not agree more.. And without nature's beautiful cycle us humans would not even exist.

shabti

Reaction score
I humbly and respectively disagree... in the context of industrial mass productions... yes... that sucks. It's a reality we live with...

But in the context of me going back to being a "Farmer Boy" like Almonzo Wilder in those Little HOuse on the Prairie novs oh yea... (Husband of Laura raise the barn) epic novels of my child hood.

Where I would raise my calves and clean their stalls and feed them carrots and rub their bellies and udders...

YEa my girls gonna wanna gimme some dat sweet sweet milk. ::cigar::

This is the only thing I agree with you so far I think.

Basically. My core argument is ... you seem to think YOU can DEFINE what is nature..

News flash all of existence is nature.

Lets keep it on topic. (I'm out)

---> well no shit. The "natural" environment for YOUR cows is one where they need a human to come in and
feed them and rub their udders. Of course they're happy when that occurs. :) I'll be the first one to admit there are definitely ways to convince other creatures that you are a kind of god who should be able to rip shit off their body whenever.

We have lots of animal rescue cats in our kitchen. I am god to them. And yes, when I get off my lazy ass and decide to put food in their bowl, they do seem quite happy.

A cow can't give consent because it cant'. In other words, you've created a 'natural' environment (just like the feed lots) where they have to consent or feel lots of pain.

Consent can't be at the point of a gun, and still be consent.

I have no doubt that they're happy as fuck when you come to milk them.

I also have no doubt that they lack the ability to go off and decide on their own how
the milk should be used.

I.e., no consent. No autonomy, no.

Hell no.

And.....since the topic is weird ass bodily fluids, look up

"somatic cell count"

the amount of pus that allowed to enter industrialized milk and still be considered safe.

Reactions: Odin

TMG51

Reaction score
Reminds me of a joke.
Q: How do you know when you meet a vegan?
A: Don't worry, he'll fuckin' tell you.

As an aside, a gay couple in Germany with a vore fetish attempted the consensual cannibalism thing and documented the consent on video prior to the act. They still called it murder and convicted him.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads