Vancouver island friends | Squat the Planet

Vancouver island friends

Reaction score
I'm new here I was told about this community by a dude I met while backpacking with my dog In Campbell river earlier this summer but when we parted ways I was to hammered to remember homies name hahaha hoping to kick it again as he was a cool dude, it'd also be good to connect with like minded folks, anyone on Vancouver island or in the Vancouver area down to kick it? I have two awesome dogs and I like to play guitar, sing songs and drink beer! Cheers friends 🍻

Navad

Arctic Tramp
Reaction score
Yo! I'm headed west fairy soon and I plan to be on Vancouver Island for most of this fall into winter! Down to chill for sure

Tobiko

Reaction score
Reaction score

Hey now that's my pace 🤙🏼 And not far from me I'll definitely check it out, as for islands up here they're definitely worth visiting, Cortes Island is one of the better spots it's super rad and musician/traveler friendly, Let me know if you make it up this way I'd island hop with you for sure! Bring a rain coat haha Cheers.

sevedemanos

Reaction score
ya oughta come down to bellingham and busk w me bro

ive got a passport and pretty sure id be legal in canada. dui bars expired by now. was thinking about it.

Reaction score
ya oughta come down to bellingham and busk w me bro

ive got a passport and pretty sure id be legal in canada. dui bars expired by now. was thinking about it.

Ah good ol Bellingham, Im definitely down to busk with you! I haven't been down there since I was like 21 so it's been about five years now, unfortunately I do not currently have a valid passport but it shouldn't be to difficult to get that back in order, I'll keep you updated, if you could get up to Vancouver id definitely meet you there but since we're into September the rain will be starting soon, Bellingham and further south sounds like a better direction, cheers.

Reaction score
Ayy another Victoria transplant reporting in~
I'd also recommend Saturna Island. Narvaez Bay is really wonderful and has really great acoustics so bring an instrument!~

sevedemanos

Reaction score
Ah good ol Bellingham, Im definitely down to busk with you! I haven't been down there since I was like 21 so it's been about five years now, unfortunately I do not currently have a valid passport but it shouldn't be to difficult to get that back in order, I'll keep you updated, if you could get up to Vancouver id definitely meet you there but since we're into September the rain will be starting soon, Bellingham and further south sounds like a better direction, cheers.

definitely let us know if youre coming south. i never run into fellow travelers with instruments. moreso on farms i worked at.

im headed to portland at some point. have some stuff at the police department to reclaim after i pay the phone bill. the reason im not already in canada pretty much.

cheers

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads