Urban $treet Life...

MaxineKolbe9334

Reaction score
Hey,

I go by many different names; one real, many aliases. I mean just this morning as I was sitting outside one of the local gas station/convince stores and the manager gave me a new one. I have no idea how I'm gonna fit the name: "You Can't Be Here, You Have to Go." on a form where they only give you one line to write your first name but I'll try. Thankfully I can write small. Oh, sorry, I don't mean to confuse you all but I was a bit confused myself when I first heard him say this about a half hour to 45 minutes after he just personally watched me spend $13 on food at the establishment he works for. Then again, and in his defence he was just exercising/enforcing the part of the manager's handbook that states where it doesn't matter if a person spends $13 or $1,300 in your establishment you must treat them like shit for no valid reason as long as you have tangible proof that they are homeless. Despite the fact that I did leave my suitcase outside by the propane cage I was still wearing my backpack but it didn't leave my back the entire time I was in the store. This is actually the third time in my life I've been homeless with the second time being the happiest and most amazingly beautiful and love filled days in the past 11 years. The first two times I was with my beloved [who goes by the name of SeymourSparechange666 on here]. This time I am flying solo and surviving strictly by the teachings of Maxx Kolbe [another one of $eymour's aliases] who honored me by bestowing upon me his personal knowledge and wisdom of being homeless himself for the better part of a decade. He depressingly has a new but temporary address for now but I'm just so glad and grateful that he's wanting and able to still call me at least twice a day from where he's at now giving me refresher tips and reminders of how to deal with life on the streets in Columbus, Ohio. I am hoping to soon move into the only remaining downstairs camp in this part of the city but that's only if they will have me. I think they will but the final decision is not mine to make. Oh, and one last thing: Call me either $queaky or Maxine.

[The photo is one that I took earlier this morning of the beautiful Urban Street Art that is on one of the pillars of the bridge I'm currently under.]

Screenshot_20230811-072121-190.png

Reactions: Glass Roads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads