Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country/bluegrass

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Metal

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Antiwork

Reaction score
Curious about what most people here listen to while traveling, so let's find out what the most popular types of music are for travelers....I have a feeling we already know what it's going to be but why not find out for sure.

****There are a lot of genres I didn't put in the poll, like I forgot to put hip hop cause I don't listen to it, so if you don't see what you listen to just comment it below.

Last edited:

VeganBrianFL

Reaction score
I pretty much stick with country music and podcasts all the time. I listen to a lot of southern rap too, but it doesn’t hit the same when I’m traveling as it does when I’m having a few drinks at “home”. I’ll take Gabe Garcia, Zach Bryan, Childers, Pecos + the Rooftops, etc over punk or metal any day.

Reactions: sevedemanos

sevedemanos

Reaction score
Curious about what most people here listen to while traveling, so let's find out what the most popular types of music are for travelers....I have a feeling we already know what it's going to be but why not find out for sure.

****There are a lot of genres I didn't put in the poll, like I forgot to put hip hop cause I don't listen to it, so if you don't see what you listen to just comment it below.

i dont know what it is to be called but
i remember being in memphis canada yard throwing on some robbie basho first thing in the morning while i waited for a sbd.

other times ive listened to the fleet foxes. no idea what genre they fall into either

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads