Trying to get back home

sweeps

Reaction score
Without knowing your starting location and destination I can't use the interwebs to help you.

I would check Google Maps and see if there is a railroad connecting the two locations (or at least most of the distance).

Choice number two would be to wake up, do all my hygiene and dress as cleanly as possible- and start thumbing it.

CluelessHero

Reaction score
Without knowing your starting location and destination I can't use the interwebs to help you.

I would check Google Maps and see if there is a railroad connecting the two locations (or at least most of the distance).

Choice number two would be to wake up, do all my hygiene and dress as cleanly as possible- and start thumbing it.
I dm'd you

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
does greyhound ID if you buy a ticket online

Its rare. But sometimes they do. I would say just go for it. I have only been id'ed a couple times.

God i fucking hate the Dirty Dawg tho...

The Toecutter

The Patron Saint of Filth
Reaction score
Its rare. But sometimes they do. I would say just go for it. I have only been id'ed a couple times.

God i fucking hate the Dirty Dawg tho...

I'm lucky I never got ID'd on a Greyhound, because I don't have an ID. I used to ride it to visit home during my 2 weeks off work, because taking my custom-built bike the 1200 miles each way would have simply taken far too long. With the electric motor, I can feasibly cover up to 500 miles in a day with some planning, while the Greyhound could get me the entire 1200 miles in 24 hours. Had a few bad experiences with the Greyhound though. I don't think I'll ever ride it again unless absolutely necessary and if there's no alternative.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm lucky I never got ID'd on a Greyhound, because I don't have an ID. I used to ride it to visit home during my 2 weeks off work, because taking my custom-built bike the 1200 miles each way would have simply taken far too long. With the electric motor, I can feasibly cover up to 500 miles in a day with some planning, while the Greyhound could get me the entire 1200 miles in 24 hours. Had a few bad experiences with the Greyhound though. I don't think I'll ever ride it again unless absolutely necessary and if there's no alternative.

I have seen so much shit on the Dawg. I think we have a whole thread about it on here somewhere. Like, weird ahit people have experienced on Greyhound. It hilarious.

Edit: Ooooo, here it is!!!

Share your Greyhound Horror Stories

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads