hello everyone

Reaction score
Hey I'm PoopfaceMcGizzle, but some people also call me Andrew for some reason I can't figure out. I've hitched all over Hawaii while I was wokring on a farm there, and a little bit through the midwest (where I am cursed enough to be living atm). I guess my purpose for being here to to get to know the traveler community a little better. I'm heading out to the West Coast later this week and plan on being out that way until next spring at minimum. So if anyone is looking for a travel buddy out the way hit me up!

Salem M.

Reaction score
Howdy McGizzle, names Salem from Humboldt County.

If you ever swang up into Eureka area of Humboldt(Northern Cali.) Hit me up, I'll try my best to show you around and give you the tour of some rather interesting and perhaps helpful people, if not find a spot for you to crash.
Anyway, I hope you find STP helpful for whatever your trying to accomplish and wish your travelling well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads