Travelling to Nowhere

Blackfoot

Reaction score
Howdy names Blackfoot Im homeless in Texas, but i want to travel More and see the beauty of other states and meet people similar to me i guess? instead of just worrying about surviving day to day and being alone all the time. Never really used a forum before , or hell a website like this lmao. But Im hoping to train hop to new york soon to kick some ass up there.

Blackfoot

Reaction score
well if youre at all similar to this I hang with dirty train hoppers and homeless, I go to shows around here that are mad loud, Im in massachusetts so if youre gonna be in the north east you should come around here, bostons the shit and you might find some shelter worth looking at

Yeah been to boston once before i loved it. Def gonna visit it again once im around that area! Never been to any of the shows around there , honestly just saw the city and hiked alot lmao still was dope

Reactions: born2raizehell

Blackfoot

Reaction score
Does soon mean in winter? TX>NY in the winter by train is going to be ROUGH. it's pretty nice out west

Yeah no i know its a really dumb idea during the winter , but i got most of the gear for it. but might honestly push it back till it gets warmer not really sure yet. But yeah was planning on visiting the west soon also preferably Oregon and Washington

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
Does soon mean in winter? TX>NY in the winter by train is going to be ROUGH. it's pretty nice out west

travel in the winter is hard but not unheard of. Ive seen videos of guys hopping freight in the winter with all types of insulation... might be worth it to get to the east coast somewhere and bus through the cold parts. besides some guys like the cold!

• Agree
Reactions: Blackfoot

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to STP! Check out the "library" section of the forum, plenty of good pdfs and good info to be had there.

I definetly second staying out of New York right now. Pretty cold and/or snowy up north this time of year. If you don't HAVE to I personally would wait until spring.

• Thank you

Blackfoot

Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to STP! Check out the "library" section of the forum, plenty of good pdfs and good info to be had there.

I definetly second staying out of New York right now. Pretty cold and/or snowy up north this time of year. If you don't HAVE to I personally would wait until spring.

appreciate it. And yeah debating a bit about it still

croc

Reaction score
We love to see a homebum turned traveler!!!
Don't let ur dreams be dreams 🍀

PhillyTheTrainKid

Reaction score
Howdy names Blackfoot Im homeless in Texas, but i want to travel More and see the beauty of other states and meet people similar to me i guess? instead of just worrying about surviving day to day and being alone all the time. Never really used a forum before , or hell a website like this lmao. But Im hoping to train hop to new york soon to kick some ass up there.

When you make it to New York let me know, im planning on hopping over to Chi then NOLA.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads