Traveling around and looking for likeminded people

Newrology101

Reaction score
Hey yall, been lurking this forum for years now and finally got to making an account...

I'm 34 originally from New England and have been traveling thru the southwest for 6 months or so now. Before that I caught out from Philly solo and had a boat load of wild shit happen to me on my way to LA. Trying to write a couple travel stories about it on here in the next day or two.

I'm mostly sober (with the exception of smoking weed daily) and am looking for someone to try and head east with (probably nola) sometime soon. I've been stuck in san diego for a while now and haven't been able to meet too many people outside of raging tweakers and homebums that drink to the point of shitting/pissing themselves.

If you're in the sd area and are considering traveling within the next month or so, lmk because I'm down to go anywhere besides staying put in so cal.

-Junior

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads