Traveler from finland!

Withthewind

Reaction score
Hi, im half finnish myself. Never been to Finland though. Bet it's awesome... in the summer.
Ive always wanted to talk to a Finnish American, Youre right its awesome in the summer, But i have a special love for the winters in lapland too. Summers are horrible up there, so many dang mosquitoes. Have you ever considered visiting Finland?

Maki40

Reaction score
Yeah, Id love to go but don't have my passport and its a long way away. I might even prefer to just move there. America is going down the toilet.

Withthewind

Reaction score
Yeah, Id love to go but don't have my passport and its a long way away. I might even prefer to just move there. America is going down the toilet.
Well i hope you get to do what feels right to you, wish America would become a better place to be. Only shitty thing about living here is being right next to russia, always have to keep an eye on them 😂.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads