To those whom it might or might not concern

Appendix

Reaction score
I will spare you the obvious and just begin talking.

I just returned home from my first venture into the world. Together with my best friend and his girlfriend we left all of our money at home, packed alice packs and hitchhiked to Orlando, FL. I've read a few posts on Equipment, and personally I would walk with nothing over walking with ANY Alice Pack. We dealt with a lot of troubles, but we made it, chilled with the homeless population of Orlando, and took a Greyhound bus to Athens, GA. My home is an hour away from Athens, so I was fairly familiar with Athens and its Collegiate residents. With a guitar, voice, and DIY Drumset we played the streets of Downtown Athens and Spanged at regular intervals until everything essentially went south, and here I am back home. Honestly I feel that had I traveled alone, or with one other person, it wouldn't have ended in such a way, but shit happens. I hope to eventually make it back on the road and remain there for most of my life. Thats me :) Happy posting.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads