tired, frustrated, im really just rambling mumble jumble

jove

Reaction score
Website
www.hollistondesign.com
Everything just seems to perpetuate itself. people get so caught up in maintaining their appearance as a certain class or group to the point where they don't need a reason, they just do it. You have to buy this, you have to work for that promotion for the bigger cubicle so you can buy more shiny crap.

one day they'll wake up and realize they've wasted their life doing what was expected of them rather than what they actually wanted to do...or not. either is just as tragic

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Everything just seems to perpetuate itself. people get so caught up in maintaining their appearance as a certain class or group to the point where they don't need a reason, they just do it. You have to buy this, you have to work for that promotion for the bigger cubicle so you can buy more shiny crap.

one day they'll wake up and realize they've wasted their life doing what was expected of them rather than what they actually wanted to do...or not. either is just as tragic

It's natural, I think, to want to fit in. I've seen it in every social clique. The unique people always seem to be the ones who set out alone because of their own, personal desires.

Humans are curious animals.

mkirby

Reaction score
Website
meredithkirby.com
This kind of shit pisses me off, too. But I try not to get too angry over it anymore. Instead, I'm just thankful for the fact that I get free stuff.

I look at our wasteful society as it exists like a bridge that's about to collapse, yeah we could try to fix it. Or we could wait for it to fall down so we can build a new bridge. In the meantime, might as steal the planks that fall off...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads