This site owns. Also hello. | Squat the Planet

This site owns. Also hello.

khonjin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I ended up here for the same reason most of you have. General anti capitalist sentiment and crushing financial burden. For six years I made comedy sketch cartoons to make ends meet, did the starving artist thing. Student loans, hospital bills, death, etc. has a way of making someone disinterested in being swindled by the powers that be. I'm not here because I've made up my mind and I'm heading out, but I'm deeply considering it and want to learn as much as possible. As an aside, I've only been browsing the site for a day, but I fucking love the vibe here. Didn't really think there were sites like this around anymore. It's a breath of fresh air to not be constantly blindsided by disingenuous corporate bullshit.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Student loans, hospital bills, death, etc.
Death?!? Haha, welcome to StP! What mode of transportation interests you the most? Also, I'm curious to see your cartoons if you want to post them.

khonjin

Reaction score
Death?!? Haha, welcome to StP! What mode of transportation interests you the most? Also, I'm curious to see your cartoons if you want to post them.
I'm interested in train hopping, but not for practical reasons. I'm considering living out of my car and want to get the best pointers on that/possibly pick up a transport job where I could give others on here a lift.

As far as cartoons go, I have my magnum opus that I'm still working on:
and then everything else is just obnoxious comedy sketches:

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads