These boots have started growing roots. | Squat the Planet

These boots have started growing roots.

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
After 10+ years of being a shiftless drifter I've slowed down long enough for my boots to have started to grow roots. When I was based on the west coast I was heavily involved in the boat punk community, saved everything I made and bought an old house on 22 acres of forest on the east coast. Traded dumpster diving for growing food, raising animals, hunting,fishing and foraging. I joined STP back in 2012, haven't been active on here in many years, but I'm back and wondering what's been going on and who's out there?

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Hell yeah! Glad to hear you're happy with the new long term situation. Stp has been on a lull with a couple US male users updating new lame perspective the majority of the time for a couple years now... But! Past stories of your travels, and current experiences/ponderings of your new homesteading project would be great to read about!! I'm already looking forward to content from you, since your not in the boat of junkie, and homebum shaming like a weird amount of users have been overly confident about on here lately. IM CRAVING AN STP REVIVAL. Welcome back! Glad you haven't abandoned us completely!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads