The struggle of Radical Parents with Patriarchy in a super sensitive millennial age where intrusive opinions & comments prevail.

All Who Wander

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Lol of course its NYT and they somehow managed to blame Trump for people using the word where it absolutely does not apply, but I agree overuse of the word makes it meaningless. I sort of think the same thing happened on the right with overuse of the terms "SJW" and "snowflake"...

but I just got called fascist in another thread because I dared to suggest that granting poorly thought out new rights may have unexpected (but quite obvious) consequences. I think most of the people shouting fascist probably don't really understand the meaning, they just wanna smear and hurt somebody and know its a good way to do that.

salxtina

Reaction score
You're already aware that's not what I said, Wander. But every aspect of my life? Sure, I'll take that, but hardly a negative- it's been a great subaltern education on the power politics of daily life. (Don't like it, just cover your ears and repeat, "Women Just Have FEELINGS Not Analysis.") In your own words you make it clear that you find people earnestly struggling with these social dynamics to be a joke you want to fail, to entertain yourself with imagined superiority.

But there's good news - When we become securely rooted in self-trust and personal freedom, we don't have to shit on other people's work to feed a fragile ego.

Highwayman - I'll stop the side-talk distracting from your thread now, can't promise others will do likewise. I'm glad your difficulties have cleared up for now - It's the kind of thing that inevitably comes up time and again, people do come up with some out-there ideas on What Is The Right Way To Live. But I try to be patient, because good god the "common sense" that gets indoctrinated into us is probably worse, and at least they're trying to figure out something new to move on from that.

All Who Wander

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
"But there's good news - When we become securely rooted in self-trust and personal freedom, we don't have to shit on other people's work to feed a fragile ego."

"Yeah, it checks out, he sounds like the kind of person who "worked in adolescent mental health for 12 years," this is the typical entitled shit mindset of the kind of clinician who manipulated and gaslighted me.."

Awesome, just awesome... completely hypocritical much? How do you even do that with just two postings?

And no, the big joke is pretty much identical to the dems bashing Trump and laughing at any possibility of him becoming president then being utterly crushed and flabbergasted as he did, especially as his victory seemed to be a reaction towards their original ludicrous behavior.

This megalib outlook you seem to enjoy using to bash everyone with more traditional views continues to follow the same course with every outcome you expect from throwing your perma-victem fueled ragefits creating the exact opposite result.

I find the irony of all that hillarious. It has nothing to do with pro-authoritarianism or a believed superiority on my part.

The definition of crazy is doing the same thing again and again and expecting diffrent results.

Addding to that... the more times they expect the different results yet don't alter their actions, the more funny it becomes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salxtina

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads