The New Guy

Nomadriver

Reaction score
Hey,
New to this and everything really. I was living in indiana out in the sticks, got wrapped up in some bad situations and decided to choose life so i left everything. Completely, i drove out of town hit up toledo to detroit, cut back down to marion then headed east towards columbus. It was there i decided i cant go back to indiana for awhile. So i kept driving right, made it to Pittsburgh then to new york, new york. Its tough trying to jug in New York and especially in New Jersey because they pump your gas so its like an added layer of security for drivers against juggers. I escaped New York went up to serycuse NY. Worked a festival, had a blast then left went more east through Albany, through Vermont. Up through New Hampshire and now im in a little town called Bristol kickin it with a buddy for now. Thats really my story so far, and i left indiana with not a dollar in my pocket, made it all those places alllll the way to where im at now just relying on that mystical jug and its supernatural powers. Ive been clean for the most part, dont know what ima do from day to day but i put my faith in the world and for some reason i dont get intimidated by not knowing what to expect. Life hasnt been a struggle at all, everything that i need will be place in front of me by life and the cosmos, i guess it would be nice to share some expieriences with someone instead of by myself but its alright. So yeah theres my story, what do i do next? Any tips on making some loot without jugging because i feel bad asking for money when ive got a full tank of gas. haha. But im into the whole art music scene, dunno how to become a part of it and get connected with people that have similar intrests. So tips on spots in this area to kick it, people to chill with or really just any sweet ideas, im open to opinions and ideas. I didnt even have a real gas jug, ive been using an old laundry detergent container haha. Life is good.

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpeg
    IMG_1653.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 62

Nomadriver

Reaction score
Well scratch that, my transmission went out on my vehicle up here in new hampshire. Ive got a sweet bike though. Been in NH for a week. I guess this is the exciting part because idk what to do and still don't have a dollar to my name. I love it. Its like living in the moment. Got me rock hard right now. The thought of biking has crossed my mind but i feel like that would be so hardcore. I don't bike like that so i would definitely be a new guy. Good times, great memories, breaking personal records and accomplishing goals daily. Doing new things and staying positive. Life's good.

Any advice helps though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads