the bus

T

trangus

first off, heres some pics, hope they load!!
yeah, the bus is a gr8 big story. i can post some of my experiences and ill tell some of my friends from the bus to come and post their stories here, and i hope some of em do.
so i drove it mostly. did lotsa mechanic work, me and ol swede.stoppin every so often to spange for filters or tires or food or drugs. everybody usually had different agendas. that, like everything has pros and cons. pro is promotes diversity. everybody is totally free to do or not do whatever the hell they want or dont wanna do.the cons are the adventure of doin it. learnin new ways of dealin with new things.some things just gotta be experienced, and cant really be expressed afterward, except by just being different by the experience.we had lotsa fun and we got our fair share of diesel showers. it really makes the road look weird when ur dreds r just drippin diesel all over ur face for a couple hours.
fun fun funny!!hopefully i can find the camera in victoria, then well edit it and have free blog or whatever for free access to our dumpster documentary, which spawned the bus. believe me, i gotta lot more wind about the bus, but my eyes r fuckin strained out now., more later.
peace luv and lite

Last edited by a moderator:
T

trangus

so apparently, this computer stuff isnt that easy. i guess the pics i sent with this stuff dont wanna load, so im gonna try to post em in the photo gallery

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you can insert pictures into your posts here by using the "Img" button when editing/writing a post, or just typing the following code:

Code:
[img size=150]urltoyourimage[/img]

where "150" can be changed to whatever width you want for the picture (up to 450). hope that helps.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads