For Sale Surface Pro 5 - Laptop/Tablet Hybrid

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
5923512434911b075c8b517e.jpg

Hey folks, I just upgraded my laptop, and no longer need this one. It's a Surface Pro 5 that I bought right at the start of the pandemic about two years ago.

You can look up the full specs here (this is the i5 cpu model):

This has serviced me well over the past two years, but I'm not gonna lie, the 8gb of ram is getting a bit harder to work with in the latest versions of windows 10. I would recommend sticking to an earlier version of windows 10 and halting all future updates (except security updates, i can set this up for you before shipping it).

Other than that, it still has excellent battery life (i got it with less than 25 battery cycles on it! basically brand new 2 years ago) and in power saving mode you should have no trouble getting at least 4-6 hours of internet browsing / reading.

It also has a screen protector on it, includes the keyboard cover, a charger, and i'll even throw in a (generic) stylus pen for free (needs one AAAA battery, not included).

Here's the deal though, I got an awesome deal on the new surface pro I just upgraded to, so for StP folks I am willing to sell this stupid cheap at $200. You're going to be hard pressed to find a laptop this small/light with these specs for that much.

So, if you're interested, reply here or send me a DM.

• Agree
Reactions: Scat

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads