sup dudes

nickt29

Reaction score
im nick, im pretty young, but most people would never guess. i grew up fast. i have a little time in chicago and seattle under my belt but thats mostly it. ended up coming back to home base (kansas city, where im at now) to find a job and get some money together because i got invited to go to nicargua for a few weeks from december to january to back pack around and work in a library so thats what im up to now. my plan for comin back from nicaragua is to fly into miami or houston then head out of there and hopefully spend some quality time roughin it outside of the city. ultimately, i should be endin up in culinary school for the fall of 2010...

i like really hot weather, cold brrrz, shotgunning copious amounts of beers, champagne, winston red 100's, sun stained clothes, swimming, bonding on primitive levels, exploring mental illness, walking, building a deeper relationship with nature and a whole bunch of other things. if the circumstances are right, youll be able to tell when when i like something, hopefully ill just tell you. i gave up pretty much most ideologies in general after i saw that no matter how convicted on something regarding other people i was, i was still in pain on a personal level and ive now just resorted to trying to survive on my own. there are a lot of situations that i encouter with a "what did you expect?" sort of attitude. mabye this is a bad thing, i dont know. id say i do follow the belief that everything is interconnected and when the earth is in pain, i too am in pain, as is everyone else. and i like to help people get to the source of their pain, instead of covering it with other things.

the arrogance of humanism is the best fuckin book ive ever read. and im addicted to the booklet that came with the axiom record "apathy and privilege".

:crew:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads