Stuck in place...”normie” tryin to break the mold

Ponyriderijk

Reaction score
Hello! I was recently given an introduction to the travel punk lifestyle by a good friend of mine (and stp member...) while he was makin his rounds through Tampa Florida. The timing was strange because lately I have been having a difficult time with certain aspects of life and the idea of traveling by freight and foot (or any means necessary really..) seems liberating as fuck...on top of all the interesting things you’ll see/encounter. I’ve been given many resources to go off of but definitely acknowledge that there’s lots to learn. Please feel free to reach out! I am in the midst of getting out of a sticky situation but hope to hit the road sometime in October for my first go!

D

Deleted member 125

bout time you introduced yerself.

you should upload a avatar picture and fill out yer profile a bit to tell folks a bit about yerself. welcome to stp bud let me know if you have any questions.

croc

Reaction score
Yay! Hey dude!!!

Reactions: Ponyriderijk

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads