Steve-O is the name, keeping it real is my game! | Squat the Planet

Steve-O is the name, keeping it real is my game!

PukingPelican

Reaction score
I've spent some time traveling mostly by bus or catching a ride.Im currently preparing for van dwelling with little gear with thoughts of train hopping when the van takes a shit.Love some smoke and beer occasional mind expansion.Currently learning to play the mandolin.Far left views.I've been told I'm genuine,just give me a minute of your time and you'll find out.

PukingPelican

Reaction score
Just a little bit more...I'm 34 , really love folk punk.I am currently working a plumbing job that pisses me off greatly.These houses have closets that are like a studio apartment!I have fought with homelessness since I was 14.Ive had alot of views and values that I'm seeing with others here on StP.

MetalBryan

Reaction score
As a former van dweller, I wish you luck! There's tons of gear advice on here about that, so I'll just give you my #1 tip from my three years in Los Angeles. Don't stay in one place - use those wheels and explore! I regret not doing more adventures because I found my rotation of safe spots and just stuck to them.

Reactions: PukingPelican

PukingPelican

Reaction score
That had been one of my biggest problems!I'd stay and would just be drowning in depression until I was close to death.Most of it was due to not having others around with the "fuck society" mentality.But finding StP and talking to you folks really helps in not feeling alone.Cause isolation has done a little damage in the past.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads