Looking for someone

Tyler McWilliams

Reaction score
Hey, I've been homeless for quite some time now, trying to stay afloat in this crazy ass world. I'm a 20 year old sicilian, and I've tried to do this alone and now I'm finally ready to give up. I'm in AZ right now, completely new to the west. Its great that I found this forum though, hopefully I can find what I seek here.

Cerely

Reaction score
Hey, I've been homeless for quite some time now, trying to stay afloat in this crazy ass world. I'm a 20 year old sicilian, and I've tried to do this alone and now I'm finally ready to give up. I'm in AZ right now, completely new to the west. Its great that I found this forum though, hopefully I can find what I seek here.

I'm new to this forum and just trying to talk to some people and get some info about different lifestyles because I'm super curious and interested. I'm living a "regular" life in the carribean right now...Studying spanish for a few months and then moving back to canada. If you ever need someone to talk to or end up in the carribean, hmu!

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Welcome to STP, I hope you fin what/who you're looking for :)
If you ever find yourself in the bay area, send me a pm!

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. What kind of travel are you interested in/do you do? If you ever have anything to say about or tips for train hopping I am soso interested!
Man! I haven't hopped a train in years, I could give you a few pointers but I'm not first person I'd choose to do it. There are a few others on here that are far more active with the rails than I am now.
I mostly hitch and grab rideshares. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to travel these days; I've done the dirty, sweaty, gnarly travels and it's fun but not ideal unless you're intention is wandering - single dest trips, not so much.

I've done 13 states in the last few years and I'm not done but I recently bought an rv and sometime before the year is out, I hope to find a motorcycle. I'm not that mobile these days cause I'm trying to figure out a place to rebuild my rv to a custom blueprint. Till it's finished, I plan on sticking around Oakland, with a few minor trips along the coast to Portland and the Slabs.

What about you? What kind of travel have you done so far? Where are you from?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads