Squatmeat

EvaKS

Reaction score
:zombie: alright?

Just a quick one I guess. 21 currently living in London City.

Squatted for a while last year in some big places with a load of anarchist punk guys.

Theres some photos below of the squat we stayed in longest (was open about 7 months, I was there for 2)...it was pretty neat living there...2 fully stocked bars and a fuck load of snookers and pool tables. Nice!!).

Going to the USA later on this year (probably mid august, although starting in South America so could get waylayed on the way :dead_zombie:); thought this might be a good place to get to know a few people and maybe hook up when I do finally reach your shores. And vice versa if any of you are heading to London.

menu

Reaction score
welcome to StP. that looks like a squat thats too good to be true. you're lucky for sure. Im sure you'll enjoy the site. read all the threads first and research before posting. if you need help theres a lot of good kids on here to help.

--menu

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads