Sonja from Osoyoos | Squat the Planet

Sonja from Osoyoos

wayward

Reaction score
This is a bit of a long shot seeing that she is not a traveler, but. A nice lady named Sonja picked me up in Canmore and took me to Banff. She looked to be around her 30s, possibly late 20s, and told me she lived in Osoyoos and that she was driving back home. She gave me 100$ and genuinely seemed to care about me getting to my destination (Kamloops) safely, and for part of the ride she had her sister on the phone who was from Red Deer. She had a larger build and straight dirty blonde hair. At the end of it she gave me her phone number and told me to call her when I got to Kamloops. She said that she reminded me of her own daughter and that she wanted to make sure I was alright. Unfortunately I lost her number before I was able to reach out since my phone with all my contacts is completely broken. If any of you know Sonja or were picked up by her in the past (as she said she picks up hitchhiker's often) and were given her contact information please reach out. Thank you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads