Somewhere to park for my job in/near Santa Clarita

Daisy

Reaction score
Hey y'all I just got a new job and could use a place to park overnight in the area. I already hit up a couple of spots but I'd be awesome to find somewhere else that I can avoid potential drama/find cool people to hang out with in the evening after work

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey y'all I just got a new job and could use a place to park overnight in the area. I already hit up a couple of spots but I'd be awesome to find somewhere else that I can avoid potential drama/find cool people to hang out with in the evening after work

Did you see this location? Im not sure if it's close enough to you

so, i can't guarantee there isn't a gate here, but this dirt road ends near a power tower and looks pretty private (turn on satellite view):

here's a good spot that might be along your commute route from lancaster:

pretty much you can find a million secluded spots up in the hills using satellite view on google maps :)

Last edited:

Daisy

Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw this, main problem is it's not guaranteed to be open and that's a lot of mountain to climb without four wheel drive

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Pretty sure I saw this, main problem is it's not guaranteed to be open and that's a lot of mountain to climb without four wheel drive

those are just dirt roads my friend. you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

croc

Reaction score

Jerrell

Reaction score
@Daisy I also have at least one sprinter level vandweller in L.A. I can reach out to as well if the person I connected you with can't help for whatever reason.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads