So what up? | Squat the Planet

So what up?

Reaction score
Website
m.me
I've been part of this stp for a while but I haven't really got into it yet I've been traveling since 2007 but the last couple years I've slowed down, don't really know where and what to do so if there is anyone in the same position hit me up or offer me some good advice

FawnGone

Reaction score
I've been part of this stp for a while but I haven't really got into it yet I've been traveling since 2007 but the last couple years I've slowed down, don't really know where and what to do so if there is anyone in the same position hit me up or offer me some good advice
I don't know if I have any great advice on that one, I took 18 years off the road to raise my son and now I'm looking for a traveling partner again and back at it.
If you have a goal to work for, it makes settled life more bearable. I put myself through school and traveled to other countries since I couldn't squat/hop anymore during that time.
But honestly, I was never happy living the straight life and I'm in the process of shaking it off for a while again.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: bote

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads