So I guess this is my intro?

andwhoareyou

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Kat, and I'm new here.
I'm currently a university student, although I'm getting a bit sick of the whole thing and need to take a break/some sort of adventure.
Because I haven't done much traveling that wasn't really well organized (by someone else, or by me, but with pretty much zero risk) I'm thinking of doing something short in the summer, a friend of mine has suggested just traveling around the Northwest, but I'm not sure if this can be done on the cheap. (sorry rambling)
Any questions/comments, go ahead and say/ask them.:zombie::eek:

Jay

Reaction score
I am new here also. I understand how responsibilities can really bring you down. I am flaking out on my job to take a well deserved and much needed break. I have done quite a bit of destinationless travel, and it can be done on the cheap. I am here looking for new ideas as well as hoping to make some new connections. I have a feeling that we are in the right place...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads