"Smalls" Bradley Aaron Schmidt | Squat the Planet

"Smalls" Bradley Aaron Schmidt

Sway

Reaction score
Smalls was a friend of mine from Roanoke, Virginia. I got to hang out with him at his house and at shows around the area. He started hopping trains with a couple of people last year and ended up in Manassas, Virginia. There was a Halloween show and he disappeared in the middle of it. He was found near the train tracks the next morning. No one admitted to being with him and it is believed that he tried to hop on the fly or wasn't paying attention (which is unlikely but possible), and got hit by the train. Either way he was a great guy and is loved and missed by many. This is for you Smalls. R.I.P.

Here are a few links with pictures and such. Plus a Jake's (who was with him) take on the time leading up to Halloween last year.

Bradley - Jake Lovelace's MySpace Blog | Jake's blog about what happened

SMALLS | MySpace

Bradley Aaron (Smalls) Schmidt Obituary: View Bradley Schmidt's Obituary by Roanoke Times

Bradley Aaron Schmidt (Smalls) Guest Book: sign their guest book, share your condolences, or read their obituary at Roanoke Times

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads