Sleepy Eyes Waltzin Thru | Squat the Planet

Sleepy Eyes Waltzin Thru

Jackson Straw

Reaction score
Rambling on. Tired of solo motions. 20200117_165036.jpg

Reactions: ethereal
D

Deleted member 125

care to elaborate at all? kinda defeats the purpose of bothering to make a intro thread if you dont actually say anything about yerself.

Jackson Straw

Reaction score
care to elaborate at all? kinda defeats the purpose of bothering to make a intro thread if you dont actually say anything about yerself.
I don't like how that word lurker is next to my face. So I felt that I should just be vague and observe. I've never been to lurker, I've creeped but never lurked. I typically and constitutionally pride myself on being available and partially alert. To be honest with you I'm overachieving in the alertness department. The ones putting on the masquerade not only are exhausted but they're on everything.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I felt that I should just be vague and observe.

Right, there's nothing wrong with being vague or observing. I think Stankylanky was more or less saying why bother making an introduction if you're not even really introducing yourself. Introductions aren't "Hey, tired of this place" they're more like "Hi, I'm Bob and I like to surf" know what I mean?

• Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Jackson Straw

Reaction score
Right, there's nothing wrong with being vague or observing. I think Stankylanky was more or less saying why bother making an introduction if you're not even really introducing yourself. Introductions aren't "Hey, tired of this place" they're more like "Hi, I'm Bob and I like to surf" know what I mean?
I might as well be consistent. I've been that air in the head for 38 years so I don't think it's going to change or if it does then I'm not leaving living my life

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ah cool right on, grade A wingnut. good to know.
For a moment I was going to give him a warm Welcome! NOT! 2020 is sure bringing the nut cases out of the wood work! Yikes!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads