sheds

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
it has been my experiance that most friends with houses have sheds or garages and if they arent useing them will be more than happy to let you stay for a while rent free. i had the best sumer of my life lastyear living in a shed in my friends yard.

hutchie

Reaction score
I had someone let me use their hayloft one summer. Some of my best memories come from there. Well, my daughter was conceived there. I had built a full kitchen, set up runnin water, food stamps, sectional couch, internet, cable tv... it was more cush than some places I've paid for.

Reactions: crazy john

hutchie

Reaction score
Wild part is my ex before that was living in a mini-barn and it was fully decked out too. Its all about creativity, ambition and what you have to work with. If you have someone who loves you enough to give you space/privacy and freedom you have a true friend.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hell yeah, these are awesome examples!! i used candle power and sticky baterypowered lights and and extension cord for a radio. the hose was running water for me. i fit was a little bigger i might have taken some time to fix it up a bit better. and hutchie, your 100% right with that one man.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
fucking home depot and lowes sheds are unlocked. good for a night or two and they got the big house ones too.
word! hell yeah ive seen those with the lofts inside hahaha. i would love one of those. i wouldent even be embarassed to bring a ladyfriend back to one hahah

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads