See you around.

BulaShane

Reaction score
Hello people. My name is Shane. Two friends and ME will be traveling in a car for the better part of 2014. We are going to be WWOOFing in Georgia, Texas, New Mexico, California, and Washington all by the end of August. The locations for the fall are still undecided. If you want to make some friends let's talk about it. Maybe we could meet up and you could hop in the car if you needed a ride. Hope you don't act like a shithead. Later.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sounds pretty interesting, we could actually use someone like yourself to give some reports back on what woofing is like, and maybe post some pictures of your travels as they happen... you might have noticed that i 'promote' other people's stories here on the front page, so if you want a bunch of people the read about your travels, start sending them to us! :D

janktoaster

Reaction score
I was thinking of WWOOFing on a lavender farm in California this summer... apparently it's a lot of fun and rewarding in a lot of ways. Let me know how you like it, man!!!

BulaShane

Reaction score
That would be awesome. I'll be in New Mexico after May 12th. I'm a guest at the place I'm working for a few weeks but after that we are taking some time to wander for a few weeks. That would be a cool time to meet up. What are you doing in New Mexico?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I was just going there to stay with my friends in santa fe, maybe make a lil cash, maybe even stay long, just have fun , I haven't seen my mates in a long time there, but if I don't stay there long ill be heading to CA after that, maybe stop in AZ

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads