SATURDAY 4/8 Nihilist Discussion Group - “Anarchist Travel”

Tobiko

Reaction score
Nihilist disscussion group April 8th Saturday at 9 AM central time.

“What does anarchist travel mean and how can I travel in liberatory ways? Questions of methods, the criminalization of travel (borders), interaction with areas in a nomadic way and the issues it causes, what about travel to an area with far more disadvantaged people? How do u prevent recreating negative dynamics?, And in general just chatting about travel and how it changes anarchy and inhibits and catalyzes anarchy.“

message me for more info

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tobiko

Reaction score
Obviously, I missed the boat at this point but was this some live chat in the discord or something?

its a regular nihilist chat on jitsi, I think “Anarchist travel” was just the topic last Saturday

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
Nihilist disscussion group April 8th Saturday at 9 AM central time.

“What does anarchist travel mean and how can I travel in liberatory ways? Questions of methods, the criminalization of travel (borders), interaction with areas in a nomadic way and the issues it causes, what about travel to an area with far more disadvantaged people? How do u prevent recreating negative dynamics?, And in general just chatting about travel and how it changes anarchy and inhibits and catalyzes anarchy.“

message me for more info

Were you around the Long Haul in 2013-'17 at all? I used to do shit work for Slingshot back then and regulared the Tuesday night study group...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads