salutations from black and gold

ponderosapine

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm a Pittsburgh college student interested in biking, camping, backpacking, and especially urbanex. I found most of my spots just by riding around the city and saying "why not?". Occasionally I'll put up some 228 labels or one of my shitty tags. Through work, recreation, and just plain curiosity I've been all around Pittsburgh. I've explored abandoned buildings, hidden parklets, other campuses, underground tunnels, and have experience with waiting for just the right moment to sneak up into office buildings. I've made my own keys and picked locks. I've biked to every park in the city and made a solid dent with crossing above and below every bridge.

With urbanex I feel like I've had an exciting and eventful start, but I would say I'm still relatively new, just a year or two into it so far.

I joined STP to learn new skills and maybe meet up with people irl with similar interests.

Honestly, I hope this isn't a red flag but I really do want to try my hand at train hopping. That is, in a way that is as safe as possible; after thorough research, practice, and recon; with tremendous respect; and in such a way that doesn't hurt anyone else who does it. If anyone has done it before feel free to shoot me a PM, maybe even we can even meet up if you're nearby. I'm just reckless enough to do all of my previous activities, to try this, but I'm not an idiot and I want to do this right. In the mean time there's other topics to explore on this site ofc too!

Finally I'm interested in punk aesthetic and anything DIY. If you know of some cool mutual aid organizations I should give my time to in Pittsburgh send me those as well.

Thanks (^^)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads