Sali/Ratty raped and murdered in Oaxaca!!! | Squat the Planet

Sali/Ratty raped and murdered in Oaxaca!!!

severegout

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.ethernet.org
I met Sally a number of times and this is very sad and disturbing what happened to her. A lot of my friends were better friends with her and they are going through a lot of depression/grief. I don't know what else to say but ... she was an awesome person.

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
I think perhaps, If this is who I think it is...I knew her very closely. Its not often my heart hurts, because Ive lived on the streets for nearly 15 1/2 years, and well..that how life goes sometimes. But this hit home.

Be safe out there kids, And Sally...May the gods take care of you.

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
This is not right. Very few things will make me tear up, but a girl, just trying to live free and seeming so full of life...There has to be a special place in hell for people who rape and molest....RIP sally.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
never met her, but when things like this happen i can't help but hope the person/people responsible get tortured horribly and die long horrible deaths.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads