Read This First! - Rules for posting! | Squat the Planet

Read This First! Rules for posting!

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this up here:

When posting a missed connection for someone, or a group of people,
and not just posting a "Hey You!" for that random sexy oog you failed to hit on that one time, at that one place...
Try to include as much info as you can:
Name(s), Nickname(s)
Pet(s), if any - and Name(s)
Known road dog(s) / Partner(s)
General physical description (even it's vague)
Where they were last seen
Where they might be or might be heading
Etc

If you're seriously looking for someone, it helps if we have some sort of idea for who to look for.

Thanks and G'luck!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL on the sexy oog! But really --- good info!

• Haha
Reactions: Kal and eske silver

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Would it be okay to start a thread that's for LATFO's missing people posts? LATFO is forwarding to a different tumblr now, for what it's worth.

My only concern with making a single thread featuring multiple missing people is that important info will get lost as new posts are made. People are unlikely to trawl through a whole thread on the off chance it's relevant to them.

Personally I see no problem with you making a new thread for each missing person post and copying the post/link from LATFO into it.

Reactions: A Iwasa

A Iwasa

Reaction score
900 Mulberry St, Des Moines, IA 50309, USA
Website
radicaljournalismnetwork.wordpress.com
My only concern with making a single thread featuring multiple missing people is that important info will get lost as new posts are made. People are unlikely to trawl through a whole thread on the off chance it's relevant to them.

Personally I see no problem with you making a new thread for each missing person post and copying the post/link from LATFO into it.
Thanks! My only concern is such posts will be hard to follow the above format posted by eske silver. Thanks for understanding though.

Reactions: Kal

PinkLore

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this up here:

When posting a missed connection for someone, or a group of people,
and not just posting a "Hey You!" for that random sexy oog you failed to hit on that one time, at that one place...
Try to include as much info as you can:
Name(s), Nickname(s)
Pet(s), if any - and Name(s)
Known road dog(s) / Partner(s)
General physical description (even it's vague)
Where they were last seen
Where they might be or might be heading
Etc

If you're seriously looking for someone, it helps if we have some sort of idea for who to look for.

Thanks and G'luck!

Ohhkay im the asshole who did the 'guy who told me to get a job' -thread. My bad. But im having a hard time figuring out how to delete them. Idk if its just my old device or what. Please be patient, im workin on it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads