News & Blogs - Right-wingers are less intelligent, it's official. | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Right-wingers are less intelligent, it's official.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Firstly let me say that the Daily Mail is one of the most spiteful bigotted right-wing papers in the UK, it has published some horrific stories about immigration, made vile comments about a dead gay musician, called for the appeasment of Hitler in the 30s and once published a pro-fascist editorial entitled "Hoorah for the Backshirts", so when they run an article like this it makes it all the more amusing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
how does an anarcho-syndicalist date a republican. seems like it would be two completely opposing worldviews that would have a snowball's chance in hell of co-existing. like, even if you could set aside political views there would probably be a zillion other things you would disagree on just because you have such different views of the world.

P

Pheonix

they're 2 kinds of republicans the stupid ones that let themselves be easily controlled and manipulated and the smart ones that like to do the controlling and manipulating. don't let the stupid ones cause you to underestimate the smart ones. Beware the smart ones will hide among the stupid ones, I know I would.

SeanLocks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
how does an anarcho-syndicalist date a republican. seems like it would be two completely opposing worldviews that would have a snowball's chance in hell of co-existing. like, even if you could set aside political views there would probably be a zillion other things you would disagree on just because you have such different views of the world.
She didn't bear her political beliefs at first, and neither did I. Once she did we had already gotten a bit serious, but I knew way before that it was going to hell in a handbasket, and fast. We lived together for a month and argued every day. Needless to say it was an ugly break up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads