rejoining the travelling scene at the ripe old age of 20...

earlthepearl

Reaction score
im earl, i currently live in centralia, WA, and ill be freshly homeless again on june 25th when my girl and her family move to spokane.
so, the logical thing to do is to set off for olympia, where i have a couple buddies, weasel, and jonny love.
unfortunately... im on DOC until january, so my new homelessness will liekly cause me problems, as ill have to check in with my probation officer at least once a week. which is why im keeping my travels close to home.

anyways, i traveled the whole U.S. with my parents when i was young, and since leaving home at 16 ive explored western washington, northern oregon, and western idaho. so until january, ill be bumming around oly trying to stay drunk and meet interesting and cool people, with a weekly ride on the CAP bus back to centralia for a quick check in.

my favorite things in the world are a nice cold steelie, a marlboro 100, and a dry spot to lay my head.
anybody wants to get to know me, contact me on here or my myspace..
-Earl

christianarchy

Reaction score
If your ever in Seattle hit me up and hang out, i'll probably see you at shows, i've probably already seen you at shows, word
-christopher

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads