Re-New, Re-boot, and at it Again.... | Squat the Planet

Re-New, Re-boot, and at it Again....

javital

Reaction score
Seasons Greetings, fellow squatters, hope y'all are finding a semi-warm spot to curl up this winter. Im farely new to this, this time around, more like a re-new, I've strolled on it years ago, probably before I decided to make squatting a lifestyle, and life has brought me all the way back 'round, not only on this site, but my hometown, as well, a place I never imagined I'd live again. Anyway, just enjoy socializing with like-minded people, if nothing else. Also, trying to head back west, so if you game, I'm always down. By any means necessary, right?

Reactions: Juan Derlust

noothgrush

Reaction score
Lol yeah, I would say same, but we have to be willing to accept that everything travels in circles/cycles.
I agree. But lately I have been giving more appreciation to the theory of "you can never go back". Or as Heraclitus said "you never step in the same river twice, because both you and the river have changed."

Reactions: Jerrell

javital

Reaction score
Indeed. But still, "there's no place like home," and I'll always have to come back for "family". And yes, I have experienced a helluva lot, but truly, I don't think I've changed all that much, and this place never changes.
"The players may change, but the game remains the same. And the quality of your living depends entirely upon your ability to the game." -(Into) The Documentary, Game

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads