Random story I just thought about

mrose

Reaction score
Random story I just thought about.
On the streets in key west me and my ex were fighting drunk as hell.
He threw my bag in the ocean by the monument at the docks

A month later I walk up with my beer to drink and get well watch the sun set. sit on the monument and there’s my bag fished out the sea

I went through it pulled out a pair of jeans
They were kind of faded and once I dried them out they became the most
comfortable pair of pants I ever had

They were like leggings soft but jeans. I wore them until they fell apart
I want a pair like that again

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
I went through it pulled out a pair of jeans
They were kind of faded and once I dried them out they became the most
comfortable pair of pants I ever had
I always find it awesome when you surprisingly find clothes that then become favorite pieces.

I remember years ago I found a pair of black jeans in a pile of trash. They were a bit ripped already at the knees and they were womens jeans. But you could only tell because the pockets were a bit smaller and the denim a bit thinner, otherwise they were normal 5 pocket jeans. They became my favourite pants for more than a year (and for a long time my only pair of pants).
I wore them until they fell apart
I can relate. ;) My favourite clothes I always wear to shreds, to the point they are not wearable anymore at all. I just can't part with them ...

• Love It
Reactions: mrose

wesleywilliam

Reaction score
I remember years ago I found a pair of black jeans in a pile of trash. They were a bit ripped already at the knees and they were womens jeans. But you could only tell because the pockets were a bit smaller and the denim a bit thinner, otherwise they were normal 5 pocket jeans. They became my favourite pants for more than a year (and for a long time my only pair of pants).
7 years ago I went dumpster diving at a university, and I found a perfect jacket for my younger brother. I gave it to him and only told him where I got years afterward. I shouldn’t of cuz he threw it after I told him!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads