Random af travel. No research or destination.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20975
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20975

.Im looking to hear and possibly share stories of some of the most random places you ended up in. Plans got changed, or you literally just went a direction and saw where it took you. With the proper preparation and a quick with just about anything is possible. The road less walked can lead to some asweome and terrible places.

superphoenix

Reaction score
Mentioned this in another thread, but I opened up Google Maps and found the nearest big city, Sac (I was in Tahoe at the time). That decision sparked an incredible chain of events

Reactions: MetalBryan

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Reaction score
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
Was hitching out of Flagstaff, AZ to Needles, CA with @croc and a guy picked us up and said, "I can't drive you ther cause I have warrents in Cali, but I'll buy you Amtrak tickets there if you come with me to Sedona. Also I have a dank jug of beer in the car we can share." And that was that. It was such a gorgeous drive and day down in Sedona! Never would have ended up there otherwise since it wasn't on our planned route.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads