R.I.P Jane DeCosta | Squat the Planet

R.I.P Jane DeCosta

D

deleted2648

Cool chick from Maryland. I met her in Venice Beach, but she's been all over the country for sure.
I don't have any more details other than the fact that she must have passed away in the last few days. Learned this through her Facebook page...

RIP Mama Jane

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
yeah i heard through FB too, that sucks

316757_2354039491792_1274319969_2853725_127270_n.jpg

RIP

O

OfCourseLeanne

Cool chick from Maryland. I met her in Venice Beach, but she's been all over the country for sure.
I don't have any more details other than the fact that she must have passed away in the last few days. Learned this through her Facebook page...

RIP Mama Jane
yeah i knew her personally, so sad </3 she deffinantly will be missedd.

Heddy

Reaction score
My bestest friend in the whole universe....Janie was a wonderful person. An old soul who touched every single life she came across. Such a beautiful person....a great mother to my two awesome nephews. This world will remain a lot darker without her wonderful light she shined on it. I love and miss you so much . ALWAYS & FOREVER in my HEART!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads