Quit your job guy | Squat the Planet

Quit your job guy

Changle

Reaction score
Hey I know this is a shot in the dark but I figure i’ll give it a try.
Last summer I was working at Roche Brothers Marshfield, pushing around shopping carts. This guy was sitting out front and told me to quit my job as I entered to punch in. He had an Alice pack I think and was tall, wore glasses i’m pretty sure. He was smoking home rolled cigarettes and we started talking for a bit about god or something until he got chased off by the cops and caught a bus (GATRA). At the time I didn’t think much of it, but he got me thinking about quitting my job and traveling. I know my description is vague but if anybody knows this guy i’m curious about how he’s doing. I assume he was in town for the Levitate music festival but thats just a guess.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Darkwolf

Reaction score
Hey I know this is a shot in the dark but I figure i’ll give it a try.
Last summer I was working at Roche Brothers Marshfield, pushing around shopping carts. This guy was sitting out front and told me to quit my job as I entered to punch in. He had an Alice pack I think and was tall, wore glasses i’m pretty sure. He was smoking home rolled cigarettes and we started talking for a bit about god or something until he got chased off by the cops and caught a bus (GATRA). At the time I didn’t think much of it, but he got me thinking about quitting my job and traveling. I know my description is vague but if anybody knows this guy i’m curious about how he’s doing. I assume he was in town for the Levitate music festival but thats just a guess.

Hey man I just quit my job and am getting my pack ready. It’s really not a bad idea, you don’t need money to live. Just good friends and wits. And maybe a musical instrument haha. If you wanna travel this year lmk I need some good road dogs.

Reactions: Thewalkindude

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads