Punx In The Woods - Labor Day Weekend, WA

jimi

Reaction score
PITW is a DIY camping/music festival in the woods usually somewhere in the Wenatchee National Forest in Washington. My first year was last year and it was a pretty solid time! The group who runs it also seems to throw a lot of fun associated fundraising shows and events in the Tacoma area year round, which you can find on their FB. Their website hasn't been updated yet for this year, but I contacted the organizers and confirmed it is going on as planned.

Their website is here:

This year Punks Picnic in Southern Oregon is happening the same time, and I have friends attending/performing at both, so I'm not sure which I'll end up going to yet. Performance wise, PITW seemed to have a wider variety of punk music, more folk-punk and other mixed genres, and Punks Picnic was more on the hardcore/traditional punk side, if that helps.

jimi

Reaction score
This is happening again for 2023 and every Labor day weekend, which is September 1-3! Punks Picnic isn't the same dates this year, cool!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads