Psych wards, shitty parenting, & and ovary stealing aliens...

Lulu1980

Reaction score
I beg to differ...::pompus::

Bollocks to their normal!!! People who do no question are the nonnormies. They don't understand the Rolly Polly. DAMmm(T. ALIEN PEOPLE DO.. WE READ... WE STRIVE TO KNOW>>> ROCK THAT UFO>>> I WANT TO KNOW DAMMIT> woooooo waaaa w'woooooooo... wa...ooooo....

::alien::::alien::::alien::

serious.
::shifty::
I don't understand People who don't have a bit of curiosity and skepticism to what is real.

#I NEVER STOP THE SEARCH FOR TRUTH>o.o

I'm evading them... but I got the hairs on my neck telling me they want me...

Like SAurOn's BUrning INfecteD EYE SEarching For My PRECIOUS.

I ever tell you your boring... ::asshat::
My whole point is.... What does it matter what I read or do as long as I'm not hurting anyone. I'm obsessed with abduction books but only in the past year. It's become a compulision and if you read them everything makes more sense.

I forget who said it but..... The bigger the lie The more they believe it.

I'm from one of the most active UFO counties in the country. I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin

Lulu1980

Reaction score
Well definitely don't quote me on that, I could be talking out of my asshole, but we do live in a world where people were committed for being gay (as little as 40-50 years ago).
My mother even gave them my Alien books as evidence. There was shitty staff that night. Usually when someone comes in drunk and their family does that lying crap they don't 302 them quickly. I just got lucky! They drugged me the entire time but didn't send me home with meds. That said allot to me!

Lulu1980

Reaction score
R.D. Laing said it best, for sure. I have all of his books and a few biographies on my shelf.

It is easier than you think to get a 24 hour hold put on someone. They don't even have to be family, they just need to know how to work the system. I had a vindictive ex-gf tell the police (without my knowledge) that when I walked out on her, I was suicidal, which was a total lie, I just left, but then a month later cops checked my id at the beach, because I was swimming after dark and I guess that's a crime and lo and behold, I was taken into custody and held for 24 psych eval. To their credit, the cops were apologetic, telling me it was clear I was not suicidal or intending self harm, but rules are rules, etc. After I got out, I heard through the grapevine that my ex said: "That will teach him. No one leaves me! I leave them!" LOL Whatever.
Thank God yours was only 24 hours. I was crying in a fetal position after 8 hours locked in seclusion. It was nuts. I'm a cute little thing that poses no danger and i was treated like a murderer.

Reactions: Brother X

Lulu1980

Reaction score
http://laingsociety.org/colloquia/peaceconflict/divisions.levine.htm

"No sooner does a patient come to you than you begin to do all his thinking for him. Though dedicated to cure, rehabilitation or education, total institutions like asylums, prisons and boarding schools often seek to impose a specific reality on their inmates and thereby define experience for them as well. Not only does the doctor define reality for the patient's sake but for her own as well: "Without that right there'd be no such thing as medicine!" The doctor's power rests on her ability to define reality for the patient. In the process, she becomes the total administrator of reality. -- The issue is not which institutions are total and which are not, but rather, how much totality does each display? By this yardstick, Laing sees psychiatry as a dangerous political weapon: "Psychiatry is concerned with politics, with who makes the law." "
Since I was in there I just keep thinking a about the system they have in place there. And how easy it is to get lost in the system. I saw what they did first hand kind of like an undercover detective. They are the sick ones not me. I couldn't believe they got away with what they were doing. It's criminal what they do not the people they kidnap and drug.

D

Deleted member 16034

Lulu I fucking love you, if I don't see you while I'm on the road I'll be heartbroken. You take care of yourself until then,
Ya hear me?

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm from one of the most active UFO counties in the country. I believe.

I can be skeptical but only by trying to get an instinct to separate the BS. You know there is something to it... but It's like sifting through a haystack to find a needle thats made outta hay.

I do most of my UFO intel/gathering online and various documentaries... though I have read Communion, COMETA Report, various unofficial/sketch documents and online accounts of interaction.
Will look into more books for the road.

As for Pennsylvania... you have numerous sightings at nuclear power-plants and the kecksberg incident.

Near Gotham city we had the O'hare sighting about a decade ago and I have had a few strange things myself. In the 90's at an aunts apartment saw a rotating cylindrical deal with antenna on a clear day high high up in orbit?? I have had an interest since before I was a teenager... Nothing definitive but had a share various wyrd ...experiences... if I make it to jambo this year or even just on the road I would dig trading stories/theories over a campfire.

My whole point is.... What does it matter what I read or do as long as I'm not hurting anyone.

Personally I don't give ah Unidentified Flying Dingleberry (haha) what anyone thinks about my interest in the subject. And to label someone or try censor what they can READ is damn just about the most DEsPOTIC kind of social control.

Anyone that thinks they should control you in that way is behaving close minded and imperceptive I would bristle considerably at the thought of any interference in my chosen hobbies and subjects of study.

The whole "mainstream society" judging this subject as bogus is gonna come to an end.You can't be a reasonable person and just label all the evidence/accounts as bogus.

Trekking into the unknown has always been humanities greatest endeavor and that includes the search for truth.

Reactions: Brother X

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Thank God yours was only 24 hours. I was crying in a fetal position after 8 hours locked in seclusion. It was nuts. I'm a cute little thing that poses no danger and i was treated like a murderer.
They had me handcuffed to a table for the entire 24 hours and I decided that I wasn't going to break and give anyone involved the satisfaction. So I sat upright in my chair the entire time, and walked out laughing with head held high when they released me. I won't lie to you through, being tagged and bagged like some animal just because someone with control issues decided to game the system and have me detained, made my blood boil. I just didn't let anyone see it. I'm sorry you had to experience that.

Reactions: Lulu1980

Lulu1980

Reaction score
I can be skeptical but only by trying to get an instinct to separate the BS. You know there is something to it... but It's like sifting through a haystack to find a needle thats made outta hay.

I do most of my UFO intel/gathering online and various documentaries... though I have read Communion, COMETA Report, various unofficial/sketch documents and online accounts of interaction.
Will look into more books for the road.

As for Pennsylvania... you have numerous sightings at nuclear power-plants and the kecksberg incident.

Near Gotham city we had the O'hare sighting about a decade ago and I have had a few strange things myself. In the 90's at an aunts apartment saw a rotating cylindrical deal with antenna on a clear day high high up in orbit?? I have had an interest since before I was a teenager... Nothing definitive but had a share various wyrd ...experiences... if I make it to jambo this year or even just on the road I would dig trading stories/theories over a campfire.

Personally I don't give ah Unidentified Flying Dingleberry (haha) what anyone thinks about my interest in the subject. And to label someone or try censor what they can READ is damn just about the most DEsPOTIC kind of social control.

Anyone that thinks they should control you in that way is behaving close minded and imperceptive I would bristle considerably at the thought of any interference in my chosen hobbies and subjects of study.

The whole "mainstream society" judging this subject as bogus is gonna come to an end.You can't be a reasonable person and just label all the evidence/accounts as bogus.

Trekking into the unknown has always been humanities greatest endeavor and that includes the search for truth.
That's some open minded yet balanced thinking. The world could use more of that. Especially in my family. They are warming up to me again. But it's like after beating a dog, the dog is afraid to go near the abuser. But I'm growing thicker skin I guess.
I am going to the jam definitely and I will hopefully have new reading material.... I like Budd Hopkins.
I just think that when the media and society paint a certain picture from a certain perspective that we should seriously question the logic behind it. Media and government does everything for a specific outcome. This is planned. You have to look behind the glitter and see who will benefit from that perspective and predicted outcome. I think I explained that the way I wanted to!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads