Podcasting !

Moonbaby

Reaction score
Does anyone have one they’ve started ?
I’m doing one with a friend and it’s been fun so far.
Any recommendations?
Love a good podcast for long drives.

Any tips if you have started them ?
Reason why you started it ?

I want to interview people across this big continent of ours. I know you all have the stories to fill the time lol

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
Does anyone have one they’ve started ?
I’m doing one with a friend and it’s been fun so far.
Any recommendations?
Love a good podcast for long drives.

Any tips if you have started them ?
Reason why you started it ?

I want to interview people across this big continent of ours. I know you all have the stories to fill the time lol

I don't have a podcast but they are fun to listen to. I used to listen to Evel Dick's podcast when he had it going. He was the Season 8 winner of Big Brother. Are you going to share you podcast on here. I'd listen. I think you have a good idea.

Moonbaby

Reaction score
I don't have a podcast but they are fun to listen to. I used to listen to Evel Dick's podcast when he had it going. He was the Season 8 winner of Big Brother. Are you going to share you podcast on here. I'd listen. I think you have a good idea.

I would if we had it out.

Thanks for the rec

I forgot to name the pods I enjoy

Ten minute podcast
Smodcast
Tell em Steve Dave
Your moms house
The Pat down with Ms Pat
Tim Dillon is going to Hell
I only listen to the mountain goats
The losers club : a Stephen king book pod

Reactions: BradKajukenbo
D

Deleted member 125

I'm not sure if that link will work for y'all but if not you can probably find the episodes on matts youtube channel? Or searching "squat the planet" on youtube. I guess I should of said stp had a podcast. I believe it's been put on hiatus as of a few months ago.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads