Green as f*ck!

HighwayIndian

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Bean! Born and raised in Alaska and it's time to get outta dodge! My roommates last winter are a wonderful couple that met on the road, and meeting them bridged the gap between dreaming of the road and actually getting on it. Since meeting them I've thumbed the state, and 3 highways only go so far...
I just got out of a very drawn out and shitty relationship and now it's time for me to stop investing my energy into someone that will suck me dry and start putting it into better things, like sleeping on beaches and drinking before noon :)
SO in lieu of being deemed "fucking crazy" by the guy I love I'm selling my possessions and plan on booking a ticket either before or after the holiday season. Depending on my funds I might buy something to rubber tramp around in, otherwise I'm landing on the west coast with a pack and a guitar. Can't wait to meet some new faces!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you could hitch to whittier and take the ferry all the way down to washington. just buy a ticket for the next town down and then when they stop in port, just stay on. they don't even check tickets, so you won't have to pay full price of a full ticket to bellingham ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads